Website Content Terms
The materials (including all software) and services at this site are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind including warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Little Bay Cellars’ obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Little Bay Cellars further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, information or services at this Site.
Little Bay Cellars may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and services described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and Little Bay Cellars makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.
Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
Our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the products repaired or replaced if the products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. You may also be entitled to remedies that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law if any services supplied by us to you fail to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
Without excluding, restricting or modifying the rights and remedies to which you may be entitled under these consumer guarantees provisions of the Australian Consumer Law or our liabilities under those provisions:
- You acknowledge that our are provided "as is" and that Little Bay Cellars do not make any warranty or representation as to the suitability of the websites, anything (including) to or from which the website are linked or any product for any purpose;
- the content of the website and all content to or from which the website is linked do not constitute advice and should not be relied on in making, or refraining from making, any decision;
- Little Bay Cellars exclude all other implied terms and warranties, whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the website, the subject matter of our agreement with you and all content to or from which the website is linked;
- Little Bay Cellars will not be liable to you for indirect and consequential loss arising from or connected to our agreement with you in contract, tort, under any statute or otherwise (including, without limitation, for loss of revenue, loss of profits, failure to realise expected profits or savings, loss or corruption of data and any other commercial or economic loss of any kind) unless such loss arises as a result of our own negligence or wilful misconduct;
- Risk of loss of or damage to products passes on delivery of order, including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf); and
- Where Little Bay Cellars refund you the amount of your order as provided in your agreement with us (less any amount you have agreed Little Bay Cellars may deduct, for example under the "Delivery returns/ Non-collection" or "Cancellations" sections in our delivery terms and conditions) you agree such refund is the total amount of our liability to you for all circumstances relating to the refund.
Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of our agreement with you or in connection with the relationship established by it is reduced to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage. This reduction applies whether our liability is in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise
Little Bay Cellars may collect personal information such as your name, address, contact details and identification details, primarily for the purpose of and incidental to selling and promoting our products and services to you in a secure way.
Little Bay Cellars collect personal information directly from you.
Little Bay Cellars may also use your personal information to consider any requests you make of us, for the purpose of promoting our products and services, for research and analytical purposes, to perform administrative functions, and to comply with our legal obligations.
If you do not provide this information in whole or in part, Little Bay Cellars may not be able to provide you with the services you require.
Little Bay Cellars will treat any information that you give us as confidential within our organisation only. However, Little Bay Cellars may pass this information onto persons, companies or other entities who perform functions or services on our behalf, such as delivery, IT services, mailing functions, gateway providers, organisations that assist us to check for or prevent unauthorised or fraudulent transactions, or where otherwise required by law.
Little Bay Cellars will request that any organisation to which your personal information is disclosed also treats the information as confidential
If you have an enquiry about privacy, you can ‘Contact Us’ by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 1300 978 978 during business hours listed on our website.